Today I will teach you how to write a blog post about the challenges that people have. The reason this type of article works is that a lot of your readers will have problems which you will help them solve. This will help them reach their dreams faster. So here are the steps:
1. Open up your favorite blogging platform: Wordpress, Weebly, Blogger, LinkedIn, Facebook, Quora, Medium, Tumblr etc.
2. Come up with the idea for the title of your blog post. Think about the challenge your readers might have. Look for challenges in forums of your niche, related blogs, Quora and other places online. You can also think about the recent interaction with your friends and perhaps you will remember any particular problem which you can help them overcome.
3. Write down the title of your blog post. You can use capital letter on each word or you can write with a simple sentence capitalization.
4. Write a short introduction where you will give a reason for your readers to read your blog post. The introduction should probably include some benefits that your readers will gain after reading your blog post. Otherwise they wouldn't bother reading your article in the first place. Ask yourself: What is it for them?
5. Write down the information about the challenge itself. This is "the meat" of your post. Describe your challenge and list a few steps which will be helpful for your readers, if they want to overcome this challenge.
6. Write a short ending. The way it works is that you encourage your readers to find out more about this topic/challenge. Offer them a free gift in exchange of their email address. It's called "Call to Action".
7. Edit it and proofread the post. Make sure the grammar, punctuation and spelling are correct.
8. Double check your article for additional improvements and/or mistakes. Before you do that, you can take a short break, take a walk, stretch, drink a glass of water. If you want, you can edit your post later in the afternoon while you write in the morning.
9. You can publish your article right now for the world to see or schedule in advance.
10. Share your post on social media platforms of your choice where your audience gathers online. My own choices are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Tumbler, Quora, Medium and others.
By the way, if you want to become a successful blogger, download my free report "OVERCOMING 12 CHALLENGES BEGINNER BLOGGERS FACE".