Have you started a blog but failed to post regularly?
If you haven't written a post today, I'm writing to you now.
What stops you from blogging?
Here are some common challenges organists face with their blogging efforts (all taken from actual conversations):
1. I can't seem to find time.
2. I don't have anything valuable to say.
3. I don't know how to do it right.
4. I lost motivation to continue.
5. I didn't get traffic in the first week so it doesn't seem worth the effort.
6. My blog didn't have a focus
7. I'm not a good writer
8. I'm not sure if people will take an interest in my ideas.
Did I miss something? Please share your thoughts in the comments.